Wednesday 6 February 2013

Angry Scots Turn Windfarms on England

In a shocking, and unconfirmed, move, angry Scotch separatists have seized a number of windfarms and somehow aimed them at England, resulting in freezing winds sweeping the North West.

"I always knew windfarms were a bad idea - all that wind has to go somewhere", said an old man this morning.
"This is for Colloden and the poll tax," said an angry red-haired man, playing the bag pipes while spitting at 'sasenachs'. "You can take my life, but you'll never take my freedom!" he added.

When contacted, the Met Office refused to confirm this story, while Twitter is eerily silent on the subject.

Do YOU think that the Scotch are pointing their windfarms at us to generate freezing winds?

10 comments:

  1. 'Do YOU think that the Scotch' - shouldn't that be Scots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I checked, it's definitely 'Scotch'. They don't like being called 'Scots'.

      Delete
    2. Which is ironic as you used the term in the title

      Delete
    3. I'm tempted to use that old MEN trick of correcting the story to make your comment look odd, but I won't.

      I've left the 'Scots' jibe in to wind them up - revenge for what they've done to us.

      Delete
  2. They're pointing the wind farms in this direction so that it doesnee put their smokes oot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you'd gone, glad your back

      Delete
    2. I've been REALLY busy.

      Delete
    3. It's nice you noticed.

      Delete
    4. That last comment was me

      Delete
    5. Of course I noticed, just glad things are ok.

      Delete