Wednesday 6 March 2013

Chuckle Brother in Sore Throat Scare

Paul Chuckle (left)
Choughworld was shocked today at news that Paul Chuckle has been stricken by a throat infection. 

During a break in his "The Chuckle Brothers meet The Phantom" tour of Yorkshire, North Wales and the North West, Paul Chuckle revealed "I need cheering up.  I've had a bad bad throat for 3 days. On ante's now".  It is believed 'ante' is street slang for Antibiotics.

Barry Chuckle was unavailable (on Twitter) to comment, while the Chuckle Brothers official Twitter feed was strangely silent.

Showbiz insider Joshy Smiles reveals - "It's a well know fact that the Chuckle Brothers are paranoid about passing on germs to each other.  They have separate camper vans in which they travel to shows.  As Paul once said to me 'Barry doesn't want to pass an infection to me, to you'".

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wishing you a speedy recovery mate, we don't all find your suffering funny. Your fans,and I admit I'm not one of them, are thinking of you and praying for you,God bless.

      Delete
    2. Knowing Barry as I do (via his Twitter feeds), I don't think he'll mind. He seems more concerned about the football than his own health - the old trouper.

      He even did his own version of my 'to me, to you' joke in one of his tweets.

      Delete
    3. Or rather Paul... They're like an aged Ant and Dec.

      Delete