Tuesday 29 January 2013

Secret Stockport power station In leafy suburbs

The MEN today exposed a previously 'top' secret power station situated in the leafy suburbs of Stockprude.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/power-station-explosion-leaves-thousands-1251487

Most people living around the astablishment did not realise it was a secret power station, believing incorrectly that it was a normal sub-station. One local resident, who did not wish to be named, stated 'I have lived in this area all my life as has my parents and I just thought it was a bog standard local sub-station. I am totally appalled to find out that Stockprude Council installed this without residents knowledge."

If this allegation is true, it could indicate Stockprude Council may have installed other potentially life threatening installations in other areas, at risk from similar 'explosions'.




2 comments:

  1. I have just such a power station (albeit on a smaller scale) in my kitchen. I use it to charge my phone.

    I hope it doesn't explode too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greater Manchester Police have just announced that they are launching an investigation into what may be an orchestrated campaign of damage to the local power supply.

    Inspector Gerard Gerard said that they suspected someone had deliberately disrupted the supply coming from the Mossley generator. "Traces of sedatives were found in the donkey who was found asleep in the treadmill, and we are looking into the possible causes."

    ReplyDelete