Thursday 4 April 2013

MEN Teasing Rascists

Today, following racist rants over the weekend by MEN serial contributor David Wilton, the MEN struck back by having two stories about Islam...and not allowing any comments.





Said David Wilton, "It is totally irresponsible of the MEN to increase my blood pressure by showing Islam in a good light yet not allowing me to vent my anger. This has left my blood boiling all day and has put me at risk of a heart attack. How is that good for this country."

Said rabid anti-David Wilton commentator, Paul Pann, "This is totally unfair, I have not had my daily dose of David Wilton baiting. I pay for this tawdry rag and expect in return some place where she/he and I can have a good old fashioned slanging match. Jonathan Lambert highlighted his fame within Choughworld, but he couldn't even be bothered to slag us off!"

So, is the MEN getting shittier by the day or are our standards set to high?

6 comments:

  1. Frack off you leftie toss pots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice of you to join us David, what class are you again?

      Delete
    2. can I be in your 'class' Scratty baby?

      Delete
    3. One stalker is bad enough, two ...

      Delete
  2. Piss off cassy120A, Scratty is MINE! I know he wants me and I just have to wait for him to see the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CC, Original and Best13 April 2013 at 18:11

    Will they be running a story which will allow local racists to complain the council has again banned St George's Day, and protest this by, yet again refusing to attend the parade and celebratory events that occur to mark the day?

    Hopefully Chough will have reporters out to mark the lefty Stalinists as they prevent the oppressed indigenous people indulging in their traditional pastime of drinking a German style fermented drink to such excess that their songs,traditionally denigrating Germans and dark skinned people, become incomprehensible and the police close the pubs and disperse them?

    I may be available but will require a generous expenses allocation. That German stuff is expensive.

    ReplyDelete