Monday 1 April 2013

Holy War Against Fleas

Now most of us do not like the idea of fleas, but we normally only kill them when they inhabit our furry friends or enter our house. Most people do not go searching for them outside, to collect them.

However in shock news a German Man has been collecting them in boxes, exploiting them and then freezing them to death when they are of no more use.






In what he has described as a 'Holy War' -he has taken to collecting fleas from many sources, locking them in boxes, abusing them and when temperatures outside fall so low outside, putting the fleas outside to die.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/entire-troupe-of-300-circus-fleas-killed-by-freezing-weather-in-germany-8555528.html?origin=internalSearch

Dr Franz Snorkel explains, "I have always hated Fleas. When I was a young boy my best friend was my dog, Herr Rough. One day I was rolling around on the floor with it in a playful, non-sexual manner and I suddenly got an itch, followed by another itch.  Later I started scratching and my Father said, "the dog must have FLEAS." I was distraught at the thought of my best friend being infested by this minute creatures and I could no longer play with him. Since then I have made it my mission to kill all fleas."

And that is what he does, he sets traps for them, stores them in boxes, makes them undertake forced labour and when they are of no use any more, puts them outside in freezing temperatures to kill them.

Bastard or what?


5 comments:

  1. Why, if I caught this german bloke I'd have to leave a flea in his ear! Does the Geneva convention apply to fleas?

    It seems to apply to other bloodsuckers like politicians?

    A politician circus...now there's a thought! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone whose IBS is currently flaring up, I can quite categorically state, even if I cannot spell, that my condition is not sorting the Flea problem out - we need more Germans like Dr Snorkel over here, but that may upset our homegrown racist bretheren

    ReplyDelete